Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yes, I Know, It's Been a Long Time!

The last month has been pretty packed. The kids got out of school today...so as of now I have a 4th grader, 3rd grader and Kindergartner. I can't believe all three of my kiddos are in school now! Summer is starting and the craziness begins! P & J are leaving for Houston tomorrow to spend a week with their grandparents. I also started my new summer schedule which means I get to work from home on Tuesdays. I'm loving it so far and managed to get quite a bit of work done.

I finished my semester with a 4.0 and decided to take the summer off of school. Actually it really wasn't an option, there are only a few classes that I could take and they all meet during the day when I'm at work. It turned out pretty good though, because I was starting to get kind of burned out. I also managed to get enough grant money to cover all of my tuition for the fall and spring semesters.

That's about all I'm going to get into for now, just letting everyone know I'm still alive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids don't get out until tomorrow. That is nice that the gp's are taking them for a bit! Get some rest...

I'm proud of your 4.0! Did you know that if you maintain your GPA, you will be magna cum laude? Me, too.

Um, yeah, so did you ever think we'd come this far???? We rock.:)

Kristi said...

Correction - my GPA for the semester was 4.0, my cumulative is 3.8.

I know, look at the two of us 10-15 years ago...who'd a thunk it? We may have taken the ass-backwards way of getting there, but we're getting there. And we won't have kids in the house in 10-15 years!