Monday, August 10, 2009

Big and Scary Things....

Yes, it's been awhile, but Jenny has encouraged me to post and I guess her comment is at a time when I feel as though I'm absolutely ready to burst! I've never been a very private person, I'm the type that just throws it all out there....this is me take it or leave it kind of girl. Over the last two months our family has been through A LOT! I've wanted to so desperately post....but I've been struggling. I want to respect the privacy of my family, yet I am that "lay it all out there" person. I've been examining my reasons for being so "out there". Part of me thinks it's a way to get attention...I know....there are many of you out there right now that know me well and are gasping at that statement (yeah right!). I also think that some of it is to seek prayer and to find commonalities in other people's life experiences.

So, in an the interest of protecting those I love, I'm not going to say anything at the moment...although I do plan on saying something soon...so stay tuned. Just keep my family in your prayers tomorrow and in the weeks to come....there are some big and scary things afoot!

2 comments:

Robyn Rochelle E. said...

praying

Mandy said...

Hi Kristi! I've been "catching up" with a few people via Facebook and blogland lately. Hope you and your family are doing well and weathering the storms.