Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Funny Things Kids Say....

So I'm home from work sick today with J. I'm trying to get some work done on the computer and J is watching the intro scene of Top Gun...this has become a favorite for him as he pretends with his jets (don't worry...we only let him watch the jet scenes). Anyways, this morning he's watching and I'm working on my computer when I hear him repeat...."Oh sh!t! There's two of them!" So I explain to him that sh!t is a bad word and we don't say bad words....that in itself was funny. But them a few minutes later he comes up to me and says "Mom, is 'missile lock' a bad word?" Priceless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!! That is too funny!

Hey- let's get together!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the book suggestion!

By the way, I accidentally deleted your other comments. UGH. Still getting the hang of the new site! Sorry! But I did read them!:)

Anonymous said...

Change me in your links please!

http://www.thekendallfamily.org/Site/Bs_Blog.../Bs_Blog....html

Love you~

Ian said...

OK - I've though about this for several weeks, and here's my answer.

If you're sitting in the plane, and somebody gets a missle lock on you, then missle-lock is a very, very bad word.

Otherwise, it's OK.