Monday, March 3, 2008

Amazingly Fun!

That's what the wedding was like on Saturday! It was so much fun! The ceremony was fun, the reception was fun and I had so much fun visiting with all my family that came into town for it. So many people came up to our family at the reception and said that it was the best wedding they had ever been too. But you know what the best part was? It was completely Mark & Kristy! Every little detail reflected their personality and it was so clear that they were both so totally in love.

So a toast...

To my dear brother Mark, I couldn't be more proud of the man that you have become and your wonderful choice in a bride.

&

To the new Kristy Alpert from the old Kristi Alpert, I am so excited that you are finally "officially" part of our family! You bring so much fun and excitement to our lives.

1 comment:

Robyn Rochelle E. said...

wahoo!!!!!
I saw some of the pictures on a facebook!!!
It looked absolutely fantastic

Would have enjoyed seeing you all there.